Recently we decided to enjoy a family Saturday -- just the 4 of us. Dad was still in the hospital so I visited early in the morning and then headed off for a day with my boys. We started the day off at the donut shop. We very rarely get donuts (in fact I think only once before) so this was an extra special treat for Luke. After donuts we headed over to Legoland at Grapevine Mills Mall. We originally had planned on the aquarium, but as soon as Luke found out that Legoland existed he was sold! Legoland was interesting for sure. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't exactly what I expected if that makes sense. Luke was too short for most of the rides, but that didn't stop him from having fun. He especially enjoyed racing his lego truck that he made. Ben had a good time climbing on everything and going down the slide. I think his most favorite thing was singing karaoke on the microphone!! This was in the princess area, but he didn't seem to care! Overall we had a great day! We will definitely go back once Ben is older.
Again, I didn't take my camera so here are a few cell phone pictures from our day.
We ate lunch in the food court of the mall and Ben LOVED Daddy's chow mein!
This was the first time that I had ever intentionally given Benji juice and he LOVED it!
Building his animal train
He was quite the star!
Look at my car Mommy!
Luke picked out his very first lego set. I have a feeling this won't be the last ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment