Benjamin is really a very good and cuddly baby. He is still wearing his 0-3 month clothes, but is most likely going to move up to the 3-6 month sleepers very soon. He is eating ~4-5 ounces every 3 hours during the day and is sleeping anywhere between 5-7 hours consecutively at night. He has yet to really get into a routine and some days he naps all day and others he barely sleeps at all.
Ben has found his little voice. He coos all day long and does this little yell thing when he wants to get your attention. He has started to really notice his surroundings. He seems to enjoy looking at Mr. AC Vent the most and has recently noticed Mr. Fan. Ben really enjoys being in his swing, especially when we turn on the star lights and mobile.
Luke has really enjoyed taking pictures with his brother lately. Sometimes he asks me to lay a blanket on the floor and take pictures of him. He is very observant of how I am posing Benjamin and tries to position himself the same way. The boys are so sweet together and I love being their mommy.
This kid makes me smile!
P.S. I went back and looked at the pictures I took of Luke at 2 months and it turns out they are wearing the exact same onesie!!

No comments:
Post a Comment