While we were in Houston, Andy and I took Luke to an indoor play place called Wonderwild. We thought it would be fun to spend some one on one time with Luke while Ben hung out at the hospital with Gigi and the Jambers. Wonderwild had lots of fun things for toddlers. Luke played in the balls, climbed on the cheese, rode the car and tricycle, and slid down the little slide. The thing that Luke did not do is climb up in the play structure maze. We recently took him to McDonald's and he bumped his face on the slide. Andy is pretty sure that he is ruined for the time being when it comes to structures, tubes, and slides. I was really hoping he would want to go up because it was big enough that I didn't have to crawl (this is becoming increasing more difficult as I age). Even though he didn't want to go climbing and sliding we all managed to have a great time! Thanks Mom for watching Ben.
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment