Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Monday, October 7, 2013

I Will Miss You

After a hard fought battle with cancer my Dad took his last breath this morning. I will never understand the whys behind it all, but what I do know is that his illness brought my family innumerable blessings. I will forever be grateful for this awful disease because it gave me 10 straight months (minus only a handful of days) with my Daddy -- days that I know I would not have had otherwise. I find great joy knowing that he accepted Christ back in April and that I will one day see him again!

This is the last picture I took of my Dad only 4 short weeks ago (Sept 16, 2013)


1 comment:

  1. What a blessing this was to read Kaysey. I'm so sorry for your loss, but rejoice in the hope we have in Christ-that you will see your dad again!

    ReplyDelete