Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet Robert

Today I am taking a brief break from gushing about my kiddos to link up with up with Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Singles.....
 
Meet Robert!


Robert is my single brother-in-law.  I know that he is a great catch for the right lady.

Robert is 34 years old and graduated from Texas A&M Commerce in 2001.  He currently resides in the DFW, Texas area and works as a State Food and Drug Inspector.

As for his interests and hobbies.....
He volunteers at a homeless shelter, loves to cook and try new foods, science, being outdoors (except for swimming), technology, and trying new things outside of his comfort zone (like skydiving!).  Some of his favorite TV shows are Mythbusters, Big Bang Theory, Person of Interest, and Survivor. 

When I asked him to describe himself he told me that his love languages are Quality Time and Acts of Service.  He is also loyal, detail oriented and considerate.
    
Robert is looking for a lady with Christian values and who is a good communicator. He would love to date someone that enjoys quality time hanging out together and someone who is also willing to pursue God's call when it is apparent.

When I think of Robert, I think of a loving uncle who is great with my kids...they LOVE their Uncle Robert!!  I know he would make a good husband and great father.

Robert with little sister
Robert with older sister
 At the zoo
Family shot
 Reading books
Catching snowflakes!
 

10 comments:

  1. I think Robert could be a good match for #2, Kristy from MI...what do you think:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is hoping to move to the Metroplex this summer. She is # 81 on the list. She is a teacher and coach. If Robert is interested after reading about my sister on my blog, he can just leave a messae there and she will get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOBBY!!!! I think my friend Mindee would be a great match for you. She is #57 on Kelly's Korner but #1 in our hearts!! She lives in DFW too and is a wonderful Christian woman who has a heart to follow God. Check out her profile and let me know! my email is leslie21eden@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. #169!! She is an Aggie graduate and lives in the DFW area, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out #160. I think she would be a good match also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert sounds like a great guy! I've written about my dear, dear friend, Erin, on my blog. She's #42 on Kelly's list or here's the link: http://megankoons.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-amazing-friend-erin.html.
    She's amazing. She really is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter Abigail moved to Fort Worth in September and is a Social Worker. She is #160. She is an amazing young lady and I am not saying that because I am her Mom, everyone that knows her feels that way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend Katherine sounds like she would be a great match for Robert! I have written about her here! http://thecraftyhousewifeblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/playing-cupid.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks like a great guy! He should read about my friend Tiffany! You never know! ;)

    http://theduffdialogue.blogspot.com/2013/02/tiffany-h-30-dfw-tx.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should check out Jennifer. Her blog is http://confessionsofjenny.blogspot.com/ She is 28 and teaches at a middle school in the Kansas City area

    ReplyDelete