Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Christmas with Mom

Now, 2 months later, I am finally going to finish up my Christmas posts ;)

We celebrated Christmas with Mom several days after the actual day.  We have started doing this to accommodate my work schedule (if I am working Christmas day that year) and/or to wait for the Jambers to get into town -- this year it was the latter. 

Christmas at Mom's house is always fun.  She loves Christmas and plans for it all year long.  We love to be around each other and walk out of there super spoiled :)  The boys love tearing into their gifts and playing with them immediately.  Luke got a grill this year and quickly got to work grilling up some food. Benji and Jack both got little wagons to put their stuff in.  The wagon specifically has a picture recommending that no kids ride in it, but this didn't stop my monkey :) In fact, I still don't think he realizes that it ISN'T for him to ride in.

 
This was our best shot of all the boys in their matching shirts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment