Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day Out with Thomas

Last month Andy and I took a day off of work to spend time with Luke.  We dropped Benji off at Grandma's house and then headed to Grapevine for a day out with Thomas!  This was really a neat event for the Thomas lovers out there.  The kids were able to meet Sir Topham Hatt, get a Thomas (or friend) tattoo, play with toy trains, jump in a bounce house, and ultimately take a ride on Thomas!!  It ended up being a cool rainy day, but we didn't let that hinder us from having fun!  Luke even talked us into going across the street to ride a pony.  Lastly, to wrap up the day we stopped for some ice cream on the way home.  We had a great day out with Thomas and look forward to doing it again next year with Benjamin in tow!

Luke opted for the Harold the helicopter tattoo. 
 I don't think he bounced once, but I am pround of him for getting in there!
I guess the 3rd time is the charm because he rode the pony like a pro!
 Giving the conductor our tickets.
 I love this picture.  You can really tell that Luke was having a good time.
Thomas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment