Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5 Months Old!

I know this is way over due, considering my baby is almost 6 months old…..

At 5 months old Benjamin weighed in at 18.5 lbs on our home scale, which puts him in the 90th percentile for his age. He has the cutest little knee rolls and Buddha belly!!

As you can probably guess, Ben loves to eat. At 5 months old he was eating 3 tablespoons of cereal twice daily, in addition to his 7-8 oz bottles (4-5 per day). He is wearing 6-9 month clothes and he loves to have his clothes changed. I actually look forward to the smiles and giggles I get when I take his clothes off before bath time. He has continued to be a great overnight sleeper, with only a few minor wake ups here and there. As for napping, that is a different story!

The day that Benjamin turned 5 months old is the same day that he finally decided he would roll over!! He started with back to belly and only recently going from belly to back. He loves to be in his bouncer/entertainer and seeing himself in the little mirror. He will play with almost anything you give him, but particularly loves anything he can use to hit a hard surface and make a noise!

Benjamin is such a good baby. He mostly goes with the flow and allows us to tote him all over town. He loves his big brother and I can already tell that he is going to be following him around as soon as he is mobile!
 Benjamin we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment