Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I have my moments....

I can't believe that I am going to share this blonde moment with you, but really, what is a good blonde moment if you cant laugh at yourself??

Yesterday I decided to let Luke play in the tub while I got ready. He was really cute sitting in his rubber ducky playing with his toys, so I decided to snap a few pictures. I started to take some pics and couldn't help but notice that the pictures kept coming out blurry. I cleaned the lens and view finder, but it didn't seem to help. I even made the comment to Luke that Mommy's camera was broken. I was frustrated with my camera.

Here are the pictures.........do they look blurry to you???


Nope, definitely not blurry!!!

I later realized that I didn't have my glasses on when I was taking these pictures.

Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment