Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bye, Bye Bedtime Baby??

Last night, to celebrate his 5 month birthday, Luke partied like a rock star. Ok, probably not like a rock star, but definitely NOT like the good bedtime baby that he normally is. Up until last night Luke has practically begged us to put him to sleep around 8pm. Well bedtime came and went and Luke was WIDE AWAKE!! The good news is that he was all smiles and a complete joy to be around. I guess that if he was going to stay up past my bedtime, it was good that he was happy. He finally decide to hit the hay around 10:30pm. I was incredibly thankful that he finally gave in because I would have turned into a pumpkin if was any later. I am happy to report that Luke was ready for bed this evening at his usual time (maybe even a little earlier) and he is currently lost in slumber.....I sure hope he stays that way!!

Here are some 22 week pictures. I just love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment