At 5 months old Luke is such an exciting kid. He weighs in at a whopping 19 lbs even, which puts him on the 90th percentile for weight. When I picked him up today he felt every bit of those 19 lbs! Luke is continuing to learn new things every day. One of my favorites is that he will grab your head with both of his hands and go in for a big ol' kiss. Can you tell that I kiss him a lot?? He has laid big wet ones on both Gigi and Grandma over this past week -- I am pretty sure their hearts melted right then and there. Luke has also discovered his toes....Andy found him sucking on his big toe yesterday :) So cute! Luke is a good eater and loves his cereal -- man he gobbles it up quickly. He eats 2 tbsps of rice cereal twice daily and definitely wants more (I am going slow with increasing the cereal considering I am not exactly following the doctors rules on introducing solids - me not following rules, never). In addition to rice cereal he eats 4 full bottles (typically 6-7 ounces each) throughout the day and 1 partial bottle before bed. Luke still enjoys playing with his toys, loving on Bella, and watching Mr. Fan......0ld fun never dies!!
Oh, I almost forgot....Luke is on his way to sitting up!! He is starting to get the hang of it as we speak. It is way too premature to say that he is sitting, but I am pretty sure it won't be too long before this happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment