I am 36 weeks preggo today -- can you believe it?? I wanted to update you all on what the doctor said at my appointment today. I am still learning all of the pregnancy terms so hopefully I will be better educated about what all this means next weekend after my Lamaze class.
He said that I had the best 36 week exam that I could ask for! I measured exactly 36 weeks. The baby is head down and making his way towards the birth canal. All of the appropriate things are starting to occur (without getting too graphic) and my prostacyclins have already started to kick in - which means that once contractions start I shouldn't have too many problems dilating (I am not dialated as of today). He also estimated that the baby weighs ~7lbs and that I am in for a big baby (maybe Luke and Colin can play football together as linemen)! He said that he doesn't expect the baby to be much smaller than 8lbs 8oz, but doesn't think he will be a 10 pounder!
I think this is pretty much everything. I will try to keep you all updated after my weekly appointments. Oh, I am not considered full term until next Friday (37 weeks), but if I were to go into labor today then they would not do anything to stop it.
28 days and seriously counting (my pelvis is starting to hurt),
Kays
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment