Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Eve

This year was the first year we decided to go as a family to the Christmas Eve services at church.  I am really proud of the boys for how well they behaved.  They did their best to listen and stay as quiet as possible.  I wouldn't say it was an easy hour, but I am proud that we went.

After church we headed over to Ginger's for our Christmas Eve.  We ate dinner, exchanged gifts, and played salad bowl.  It was a wonderful night with those we love most.  I am so thankful to have my family within walking distance :)  I am also thankful that my sister was in town for the holidays!!  I have missed seeing her so frequently.
 



 This year was all about the silly pictures :)
Benji with the bracelets cracks me up.  He is going to hate this picture someday, but I love it now :)
I love that Luke wanted to be in our picture.  He is finally starting to embrace the camera again!

No comments:

Post a Comment