Thanksgiving this year was as busy, as usual, however; Benji decided to throw us a curve ball and wake up super sick. He was running a fever, squeak coughing, and he had sick eyes for the most of the day. Instead of letting this illness beat us, we decided to take the day in with a sick kid in tow! I mean, who doesn't love a cuddly/semi-cranky sick kid on a holiday??
Our first stop was at my cousin Justin's house in Decatur, followed by a stop at Andy's parents, and finally we ended up at Chris & Christina's. To round the day out nicely, my mom, Sarah, and I did some Black Friday shopping starting at 8pm. I am exhausted just thinking about that day :)
For the curious....we ended up taking Benji to the doctor the next day and he had bronchiolitis (not RSV). He also bought himself a breathing treatment and a chest xray, too. Not.fun.at.all.
I am thankful for many things, but here are the first 5 that come to mind (in no particular order)....
1. Andy and all that he does for us
2. Luke and Ben, I couldn't ask for better kiddos
3. The rest of my family, enough said
4. Living in a country where I can freely worship God
5. My job, even on the bad days
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment