Earlier this month we helped Makayla celebrate her 6th birthday. She decided to have a gymnastics party at the same place
Macy her her party earlier this year. Luke was excited when he found out that he was going to get to go back to do gymnastics. In a little less than 3 months (with no practicing) Luke really improved on the trampoline. He had such a great time bouncing and was actually able to get air with his bounces! He also decided to do multiple jumps into the foam pit! I love watching him participate with the bigger kids. Benji didn't do much gymnastics; however, he was all about the ice cream! Happy Birthday Makayla!
Luke did such a great job jumping that all of his shots were blurry. The only clear one I got was of him resting!
Birthday Girl
Look how cute Luke is sitting in the middle of all the big kids listening to the coach.
Prepping for his bounce/run to the foam pit!
I love this shot of him squeezing his cheeks trying to get the hat off!
No comments:
Post a Comment