This year for Mother's day I specifically requested to spend some time outdoors with my family at the Dallas Arboretum -- and that is just what we did. Andy packed a lunch, we got dressed in color coordinating clothes, and then headed over to Dallas. Little did I know that the DA would be packed!! Apparently LOTS of other mothers out there had the same idea as me. We got there at 10am and the only parking (other than shuttle parking) was valet...I was shocked. Despite the crowds we had a nice morning outside. After lunch we packed up and headed to Andy's mom's house and then we wrapped up the day at my mom's house. The day was anything but relaxing, but I had a great time spending it with my family. I love being a mom and I feel especially blessed to have my boys. Andy was awesome and got me a necklace that says "love you to the moon and back." This happens to be what I tell my boys every night.....so the necklace was PERFECT!
Luke loved all of the little houses at the Arboretum.
I really love this picture of Luke.
Benji LOVES just being outside.
Me and my boys
Ben was sleeping in the stroller...
Luke was taking a nap...
Finally some pictures of the 4 of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment