Our church had a carnival a couple of weeks ago. We decided to leave Benjamin with Gigi for the evening and take Luke to enjoy his very first carnival experience. He rode everything he could ride given his height (not quite 36 inches). He rode the carousel, the slide, the elephants, and the ferris wheel. I am pretty sure Luke had a good time. He talked about going to the "carnibal" for days! We had a great evening out with Luke, but also look forward to when we can take Benji, too.
He insisted on riding the lion.
I think Daddy had as much fun as Luke on this one!
This picture is blurry, but it is the only one I have of them on the elephant ride.
On the ferris wheel....or "in the sky", as Luke would say.
I thought this picture looked kind of cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment