We celebrated Makayla's 5th birthday earlier this month at Let's Jump. I cannot believe it has already been 5 years -- eek, where did the time go? She is truly a special girl we are are thankful to be in her life. Luke adores his big cousin "Lay-la" and loves that he gets to spend so much time with her now that they go to the same school. Makayla we love you!
Luke seemed to enjoy this visit to Let's Jump better than the last. He was a little more adventurous and not so attached to my leg. He really enjoyed going down the slides with Nin-Nin and Daddy and I enjoyed watching him (I am beyond the point of being able to climb up slides and jump in bounce houses). He was definitely warn out by the time we left.....but not too warn out to enjoy a cupcake!
Happy Birthday Mak!
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment