Dear Luke,
I cannot believe that it has already been 1 year since you were born. It seems like yesterday that I was on bedrest anticipating your arrival. This year has flown by and I would give anything to slow down time so that I can cherish each and every moment. You are growing so fast and changing by the minute.
At one year old you weigh 24.8lbs (75th percentile) and are wearing anywhere from 12 to 24 month clothes (mostly depends on the brand). You still love to eat most anything and always seem to want a banana if it is mentioned or if you see it. You have made the transistion over to cow's milk, but we are still working on giving up the bottle (we are down to only 2 a day).
You learned to walk a few weeks ago and you are starting to really get the hang of it. You can get pretty much anywhere on your own; however, you still topple over at times. You love to go outside and play and now that you know how to walk you love to walk down the sidewalk or around the patio.
You are talking more and more everyday. Your regular vocabulary consists of Mama, Dada, bottle (ba-ble), banana (a-nana), Grandma (randma), uh-oh, Papa, Nana, gumball (um-ba), ball (ba), button, diaper (iper), bite (bithe), night night, come on.....I'm sure I am leaving something out. You also are understanding many new words. You can point to your ear, mouth, toes, head, eye, tongue and belly.
We have enjoyed being your parents over this past year. You have truly been a blessing to our family. We love you tremendously and we are looking forward to a lifetime full of joy.
I love you,
Mama
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment