Andy and I went on vacation last week and Gigi was nice enough to let Luke spend 5 nights at her house. Grandma was a big help and watched him while Gigi worked. While we were away Luke came down with a cold (and so did Gigi and Grandma). Apparently he had one of the worst snotty noses EVER! Both Gigi and Grandma are still talking about it! Don't get me wrong, I missed my baby boy terribly, but I am kind of glad he got sick on their watch ;) It also snowed while we were gone, but Luke could only enjoy it from the window because he was sick :( Maybe it will snow again......someday. Here are a few pictures from his vacation.
Ginger was also keeping Colin one of the nights so he was able come over and play.
Thank you Gigi and Grandma for letting us get away. We love you both very much and Luke is very blessed to have you in his life. Andy and I decided that the next trip will be a family trip.....we missed him too much while we were gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment