I took Luke to his 6 month doctor's appointment on Tuesday. His official stats were: weight 20lbs, 12 ounces (90th percentile), length 29inches (off the chart), and head circumference 45.5cm (90th percentile). This was the first appointment that I went to by myself. I think that Luke and I handled it pretty well. Here is a picture of Luke waiting for the vaccines to arrive (he got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine). I kind of felt bad because he was so happy and then the next thing he knew he was having pain inflicted upon him for no apparent reason. He calmed down relatively quickly, but it would have been nice to have his daddy's extra arms around so that I didn't have to put him immediately into the stroller and roll him out. It was sad, but I am pretty sure he has already forgotten about it -- he's good like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment